We Need You!
What does registering as a parishioner at Saint Clement Parish mean for you?
- Saint Clement commits to providing you opportunities and support as you journey in faith, through praying, serving, giving, learning, and belonging.
- Registered parishioners receive important communications throughout the year, including Christmas and Easter, keeping up-to-date on parish news.
- Registered parishioners receive preference when choosing dates for church celebrations, such as weddings and baptisms.
- Registered parishioners receive preferential admittance to our parish school.
- Other parishes often request verification of a person's status as a practicing Catholic, attendance at mass, etc., when that person has been asked to be a Godparent or sponsor. Without registration, no such verification can be made.
- Your Sunday offerings are confidentially recorded by parish staff for proof of donation for tax purposes.
- In order to participate in lay ministry, registration in the parish is required.
Saint Clement Parish does not give your information out to anyone outside the parish/Archdiocese of Chicago, ever. If you would like to register, please fill out an online form here. If you have any additional questions about becoming a registered parishioner at Saint Clement Parish or are not sure if you are registered, contact Maggie Hanley.
Please note: Signing up for "The Plaza" weekly e-newsletter does not register you as a parishioner.