Anchor Ball is Saint Clement's annual spring gala that celebrates our vibrant community while raising funds for our church, school, and the many ministries our parish serves throughout Chicago.
• The goal of Anchor Ball is to raise $300,000 to cover the church and school current year operating budget. The funds raised are equally divided between the church and school.
• In addition, there is a Paddle Raise. The specific project/use of funds varies from year-to-year and a Clement Commits portion (now 10%) is always designated to an outside charitable organization.
Anchor Ball 2020 -- March 28
The 2020 Anchor Ball will be a roaring good time! The gala, held at Marriott Marquis Chicago (2121 S. Prairie Ave.) will feature cocktails, dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auctions, and optional 1920s themed attire.
Now Accepting Sponsorships!
- Angels: $10,000
- Good Samaritans: $5,500
- Friends: $2,000
We also welcome smaller sponsorships to offset the cost of our beverages, entertainment, and printing.
More sponsorship details can be found online here.
Prepare for Prohibition Wine Pull
To donate online, simply visit events.org/winepull and choose which price point and number of bottles you'd like to donate.
Would you like to help make Anchor Ball the "bee's knees"? Here's how you can get involved:
- Volunteer (Set-up, Auction, Night-of...)
- Donate to the Live or Silent Auction. Click here for an Auction Donation Form.
- Solicit donations from local businesses
- Attend on Saturday, March 28, 2020