Mother's Day: May 9, 2021
May 9 is Mother's Day
As we celebrate as a community, let us remember our mothers and mother figures the weekend of May 8-9. Whether you are young or old, with or without your mother, we've compiled a list of Mother's Day activities you can participate in:
- send a card to your mother, a mother you know, or someone who has been like a mother to you.
- say a special prayer for your mother, whether she is living or deceased.
- attend Mass with our Mother's Day blessing and Crowning of Mary at 5:00 p.m. (Saturday), 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. - Our 7:00 p.m. Mass also will have the Crowning of Mary, but will not include a special blessing.
- draw a picture of Mary with a crown of flowers and bring the drawing to Mass.
- if you are unable to attend in person, we will offer a curbside Mother's Day blessing from 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- consider donating to the annual Catholic Charities Mother's Day Appeal.