Rosary in May
Looking for a new way to pray? Have you thought of praying the Rosary?
Join us in May as our Rosary Group offers a twice a week opportunity to pray the Rosary in person or via livestream. Every Monday and Tuesday after Daily Mass, a volunteer leader will lead us in this prayer. The repetition in the rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. We welcome you to explore this centuries old Catholic prayer.
Pray the Rosary at Saint Clement these May 2021 dates:
- Monday, May 3rd at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 4th at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 10th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 11th at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 17th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 18th at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 24th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 25th at 6:30 p.m.
How to Pray the Rosary and History of the Rosary
If you are new to praying the Rosary, we invite you to participate in a "How to Pray the Rosary" instructional Zoom discussion with Mary Schwarz. Our next opportunity will be on Monday, May 3 at 7:00 p.m. [Register Here].
We also held this instructional Zoom on April 26, and share the recording of it below: