Celebrating Mass virtually and in-person is one of the most important ways for our parish to be connected to Christ and to one another. Based upon what we have experienced over the past three months and the information that we learned from our parish survey, we are able to further focus our reopening efforts so that all can be nourished through prayer. We now are able to celebrate additional weekend and weekday Masses. We are primarily able to do this because of the dedication and commitment of parishioners who have given of their time to help with keeping everyone safe when the church is open.
- Saturday: 5:00 p.m.**
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday: 6:00 p.m.
- Communion distribution: Sunday 12:15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Confessions: Saturday 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
As we enter the colder months, the church doors will remain open throughout Mass for appropriate air circulation. Be sure to dress appropriately.
Help at Mass is Needed!
Your parish community needs your help! Adding Masses to our schedule will stretch our volunteer greeters and sanitizing teams. Please consider volunteering just once a month as a greeter or disinfector. It will only take 20 minutes of your time to come early to Mass as a greeter or to stay after Mass as a disinfector. Those who volunteer are also given early access to reserve seats at Mass for them and their family when they volunteer at Mass.
To sign up, simply visit clement.org/masshelp
Live-Streamed Masses & Communion Distribution
The 5:00 p.m. Saturday Mass will be live-streamed and available for viewing at anytime. The 9:30 church Mass also will be live-streamed and available for viewing at anytime. Those who celebrate via the livestream Mass are able to come to the front of the church between 12:15-12:45 p.m. on Sundays to receive Communion. Reservations not required for Communion distribution.
Since we will be celebrating two Masses at 9:30am (and two at 11:15 a.m. starting October 4th) on Sunday morning, we must maintain separate entrances to the church and the chapel. The entrance and exit to the chapel will be via the Orchard Street doors only.
Here's what you need to do to prepare to come to church and find the weekly schedule
- Make a reservation. Reservations and the schedule can be found here.
- Reservations open at 10:00 a.m. on Friday before the weekend. Reservation information is kept for 14 days then deleted so that we can contact everyone in attendance should someone become ill. If all reservations are taken, check back. Reservations are often cancelled and new spots open up.
- As we enter the colder months, the church doors will remain open throughout Mass for appropriate air circulation. Be sure to dress appropriately.
- Seats will be selected by the volunteer greeters who understrand seating safely in the church. Please sit where requested.
- View the video Preparing to Come to Mass:
Thank you to everyone for your prayers and patience. And a special thank you to our volunteers who have stepped up to make our reopening possible. Through our prayer and work together we will be able to keep our community nourished at the table of the Lord.