Called to Serve One Another
Saturday, April 25, 2020
Onine registration will open the weekend of March 7 & 8.
Schedule for Service Day 4/25
- 10:30 a.m.: Team Captain Check-in on Church Plaza
- 11:00 a.m.: Volunteer Check-in on Church Plaza
Children Check-in at the School (Cafeteria)
- 11:30 a.m.: Prayer Service
- 11:45 a.m.: Teams Depart for Sites
- 12:30 p.m.: Teams Complete Projects at Sites
- 4:00 p.m.: Team Reflection
- 4:30 p.m.: Teams Return to Saint Clement
Children Picked-up from the School
- 5:00 p.m.: Mass at Saint Clement
- 6:00 p.m.: Celebration Dinner in Centennial Hall
The schedule reveals some important elements of Clement Service Day, namely, the breaks for spiritual reflection and collective prayer in the beginning, middle and end of the day, which emphasize the importance of making service to others a regular habit for parishioners.
We encourage families to participate in this program. The day’s structure makes service accessible to children. Parents serve off-site while children in grades K-5 complete supervised, age-appropriate service projects with their peers at the school. 6th graders through high school serve off-site alongside their parent(s). Encourage your friends and your children's friends to take part, and the impact will be even greater.
More information to come soon!
Questions? Email Barbara Silva.